Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ride it like you stole it!
372 Posts
I have the HJC RPHA-10 and have no problems. I love this lid. It's extremely lightweight and has great test reviews. No scratches on the lens for me.

·
Must go faster
2 Posts
Hjc rps-10

I had one of the first RPS-10's and it was a great helmet. I had it in the Mugello color scheme. I race with WERA and the helmet did great. It was pretty loud while on the straight away at Auto Club Speedway, but it's a race helmet built for ventilation/protection and I wear ear plugs regardless. The inner liner was extremely comfortable and the pinlock on the front was actually a feature I liked. I currently dont have an HJC, although I am eager to try out the new RPHA 10. I am going to go back to the HJC's because very expensive every time you low side on the track and scratch an expensive helmet even a little and it's conceived as done. Once my Arai and NExx helmets go down, unless I am sponsored :lol , I will be using the RPHA10.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I have the HJC RPHA-10 and have no problems. I love this lid. It's extremely lightweight and has great test reviews. No scratches on the lens for me.
Ditto, as one of our guys has the RPHA10 and no issues at all. Even with changing the Pinlock inserts in and out several times.

Not sure what helmet the OP has though..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts