Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bollocks.
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i duno wat so say about this pic really.... so ill leave that u all...

:hellobye :beer :corn

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
hahah! that's funny!

hey how warm is it in Spain right now? I plan on moving down there for next winter if I am not going back to Cali... lemme know please.

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
Drive like you stole it:2bitchsla :lol :lol

·
Scooter's Are Cool
77 Posts
Swedie said:
hahah! that's funny!

hey how warm is it in Spain right now? I plan on moving down there for next winter if I am not going back to Cali... lemme know please.
Where abouts in spain u planing!

Its like 10/15c's where me and roman live...

·
powderwhore
1,135 Posts
he has a Killer bike chain. :lol why not, looks like fun.

·
powderwhore
1,135 Posts
What do scooters and fat girls have in common?…..

You don’t let your friends see you ride them.

·
Scooter's Are Cool
77 Posts
fast_guy99 said:
What do scooters and fat girls have in common?…..

You don’t let your friends see you ride them.
Dude!

Im very proud of my street magic!!:thumbup

·
wheres the aux rev limiter?
879 Posts
No thats a Puch maxi two speed with limited edition wheels, thats a bad ass moped!

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
37doc said:
No thats a Puch maxi two speed with limited edition wheels, thats a bad ass moped!
Are you sure you're not the guy in the picture? :D

·
powderwhore
1,135 Posts
:lol Sorry, to each their own.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Biohazard said:
Where abouts in spain u planing!

Its like 10/15c's where me and roman live...
Malaga / Costa del Sol. As far south as possible, but also a little bit away from the tourists areas. I hate tourists. They're annoying. (Met too many of 'em in Cali that asked me where to go and how it was like.. I was like. wtf.. ... lol, I can't answer that.. well actually I could. Okay, I'm an ass).

I know you might be a tad bit young to answer this, but are there many roadracing tracks in Spain that you can race on? (within the Malaga/Cost del sol vicinity) And if so, how much are track days?

I work out of home and make pretty decent money, but also, how is rent and such... can you get good deals on apartmens there? err.. any info there would be appreciated.

·
879 Posts
No thats not me its a member of my crew.

·
879 Posts
actually hes a probate, but hell be a member before long! hes obviously a great stunta! matter of fact were stitching up his colors real soon.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Swedie said:
hahah! that's funny!

here's where you should move to. australia. today 28deg.c. and three race tracks within 2 hours including phillip island. what more could you want? oh yeah we got :boobies and:beer aswell.:lol

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
blur1 said:
here's where you should move to. australia. today 28deg.c. and three race tracks within 2 hours including phillip island. what more could you want? oh yeah we got :boobies and:beer aswell.:lol
can't go durr. Freakin INS to list me in their database of terrorists :bash

Although Australia have the horrid humidity and weird english accent? :p jk (but it's true though)

·
Scooter's Are Cool
77 Posts
Swedie said:
Malaga / Costa del Sol. As far south as possible, but also a little bit away from the tourists areas. I hate tourists. They're annoying. (Met too many of 'em in Cali that asked me where to go and how it was like.. I was like. wtf.. ... lol, I can't answer that.. well actually I could. Okay, I'm an ass).

I know you might be a tad bit young to answer this, but are there many roadracing tracks in Spain that you can race on? (within the Malaga/Cost del sol vicinity) And if so, how much are track days?

I work out of home and make pretty decent money, but also, how is rent and such... can you get good deals on apartmens there? err.. any info there would be appreciated.
Well i dont know about track days, but i know theres illigal street drags every friday in outskirts of malaga, and there a place called "joe's racing team bar" where loads of bike lads meet up every sunday, i been there a few times on sunday... Ofcourse if u go tehre, u findout everything! There's meeting round different towns with cruises and stuff, i went to one, and they do burn outs and shit, good fun cos pigs dont do shit! :p

About living space, erm renting apartments, no biggy, but u need to get out of city area before u see pricing fall, ofcourse spain is a big turist place, but if u stay out the town with cars ur mostly fine, just watch out for small ***** on scooters, they bug anyone on 2wheels!! I hate there guts!

·
Bollocks.
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
great info pierre :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts