Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Know Your Role!!
1,041 Posts
Yeah, I've been watching CNN!! Guys and girls...please take care out there in Cali!!! You're all in my prayers...

·
Love 2 High-side
324 Posts
I was in Ontario, CA yesterday (10-20 from the flames) and the sky was brown/orange. Ash was coming down like snow and the whole city smelled like a campfire. It was actually a bit difficult to breathe. My fiancee's little brother had his soccer game cancelled. Some people were wearing dust masks in public. You could stare directly at the sun because the smoke was so thick. The sun is red... really weird.

I came home to Mission Viejo, about 40 miles away toward the ocean, and there are ashes coming down lightly over here today. The sky looks the same, but not as bad. These fires are huge.

·
I eat other's R1
693 Posts
yea its getting kinda scary out here. how far is this thing goign to go??

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Swedie said:
wtf! send some of that blaze over hurr.
Dude that's not funny 20 people have burned to death..... :no But then again being in Sweden I wouldn't think you would see crap like this.... The fires in Cali actually creat their own environment/weather system so to speak. It sucks and I'm not dissing on you but when you see something like that it's truely amazing/bad.

I guess the only thing I would say don't :beer but clear the fricken brush ASAP........ and then kiss your :butt goodbye....

·
`Life's Short, F uck Hard`
664 Posts
damn i feel sorry for you guys. but hell its flooding up here in wa state. i use to live in San Bernadino and my uncle called a while ago and said the house we use to live is was evacuated earlier yesterday.

·
w00t
2,524 Posts
damn, this last summer up here in canada, BC we had fires everywere, alot of people lost their places..
it was funny, in the paper there was a picture; of a house, just sitting there, but the house, behind it, beside it, infront of it and on the other side of it were all burnt to the ground, this one house didnt burn, the grass, and the trees were still alive. this was on a street, house's close to one another, weirdest thing i have ever seen. fires = scarry.

·
Full-Time Time Waster
3,813 Posts
man, I just moved up to the Bay from SD, and I know there's still tons of my friends and also forum members down there. Be safe, and I hope that all this gets contained soon. I've been talking to all my friends down there and they say it's just crazy sooty and orange sky.

As for killershroom, there's one earthquake every ten years maybe, there's not a lot of fire unless you live in the outlands near all the dry shit, there's mad honeys everywhere, that high price corresponds to a super nice standard of living, oh, and did I mention it was ninety degrees here with not a cloud in the sky today? :D I'll take some pics of all the young coeds still wearin dem booty shorts up here cuz it's so freakin hot. :lol :finger

1 - 20 of 34 Posts