Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Honda east

As of Friday No. Tom keeps telling me " by the end of the Month" You would think they would know something???

·
Don't talk bout it, Be bout it
58 Posts
VPREATR said:
Any updates?
I spoke to Ed today and he is sticking with his statement of, "Any day now". He said that he hadn't heard anything. I'm just waiting patiently like everyone else. I tend to think he's being straight up as there isn't anything he can do about yamahas shipping methods :( . I told him to have a nice day and I'd be awaiting his call. Let everyone know if any of you guys hear anything....... :hellobye

·
R1-Forum
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A member briefly mentioned that Honda East Toledo has taken delivery of their initial shipment. Does anyone have confirmation of such?

Thanks!

·
Dark Horse
3,031 Posts
VPREATR said:
A member briefly mentioned that Honda East Toledo has taken delivery of their initial shipment. Does anyone have confirmation of such?

Thanks!
Ask that member where he gets his info because I spoke to Nick at Honda East 5 minutes ago and got the "any day now". He said the bikes haven't arrived at their warehouse yet.

·
R1-Forum
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vector said:
they have them at honda east in toledo 04 R1
The above was taken from a similar thread, I've attempted to contact the member without response. :(

Thanks!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Honda East

Did anyone call today?? :dunno

·
Dark Horse
3,031 Posts
I got a voicemail from Ed this morning that I didn't check until five minutes ago :mad:. I don't know how many they received, but my red one is there. I assume their shipment came in.

·
Don't talk bout it, Be bout it
58 Posts
NY2NJ said:
I got a voicemail from Ed this morning that I didn't check until five minutes ago :mad:. I don't know how many they received, but my red one is there. I assume their shipment came in.
Congrats :thumbup. Your news has given many of us (Honda East guys) hope that it won't be long now. Let us know any details you get from Ed (# of bikes received, colors, etc.). I know you got the red but out of curiosity what # on the list were you. It may not matter for me as I ordered a blue. Looking forward to hearing how well your purchasing experience goes (shipping etc.).

·
Registered
546 Posts
honda east

Okay good for you !!! now where the hell is my blue 1?? Who were you dealing with???

·
Dark Horse
3,031 Posts
str8_no_chaser said:
I know you got the red but out of curiosity what # on the list were you.
I was told #3, but so was another member who PMed me, so who knows :dunno. I know I'm part of the first shipment so I at least know I'll have the bike sooner than later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
R6RX said:
Hey boys- I got the call today! I'm going in to work late tomorrow and picking up my red R1 in the morning!!!
Congrats R6RX :rock . In what order were you for the Red? I was told that I was #5 on the list for Red. Thanx in advance and again congrats :rock

·
Dark Horse
3,031 Posts
I spoke to Ed yesterday who confirmed I have a bike there waiting for me. He is FedEx-ing the paperwork to me which should include the VIN. As soon as he gets my signature and check he'll ship me the bike.

·
RXman
120 Posts
Bogey- I had been told a couple of different things but supposedly I was number 1 for red and number 3 overall.

This bike is outrageous!!! Coming off an R6, I'm really impressed so far.:jump

By the way, there was another red there sitting in a crate

1 - 20 of 43 Posts