Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I will be there, but not taking my bike, thieves are at the top of their game at this race and the local hotels. There are hotels around the area, I got to get on the stick and get some reservations now cause it can be a hassle. Stay away from the cheaper ones near the airport.

·
Take a Ride on the Wild Side
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i only live about 10 min from the track, so i'm not sure about the hotels. i'll be glad to ck around and see what is there or around the area. there are a lot of hotels on hwy 280, which is where i live. if u get a chance ck online for vacancy and prices. but i will also ck on it and let u guys know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll be there! Can't wait. I have been the last 2 years and love it. The track is beautiful. Me and a buddy riding down on Friday from Knoxville.

As far as the hotels you won't be able to find any close to the track. I booked mine about 4 months ago and all the ones close were full. I'm staying about 20 miles from the track.

·
R1 for track
48 Posts
To bad, would have been nice to stay close to be able to ride and party :beer

Rideshis please let me know if you find anything close, if not what is the closest large town with a great hotel?

Also. any local riding you can recommend that wount get me lost:blush

Swede

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
theswede
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing