Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ride it, like you stole it!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As many of you may know, I've been selling some of my used motorcycle parts from my 06' R1 trying to come up with enough money to complete the restoration of my 84' Regal. I started out with about twenty aftermarket goodies and now I'm down to three. A PCIII USB with custom map and a little over 5,000 miles on it. A set of Graves frame sliders and a BMC race filter. Things have been going really well and I would like to thank each and everyone for their purchases. If for any reason anyone had any issues with their item upon recieving, please feel free to pm me. As of now I'm still a little short from my goal so I'm selling some gear in hopes of making that up. I didn't want to let go of my gear but this will give me an excuse to buy new gear later:sneaky . Here's what I have:

I want to thank everyone for their purchases. Everything sold and I couldn't be any happier. Once again, thanks guys. Ride safe

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re:

I can almost see it, just a few more weeks and she'll have that new heart. Come on ladies, I know your looking for a great gift for x-mas...

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,213 Posts
Calling DIBS for the Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves... are they all black? How about some real pictures so I can check them out. Either post pics here or send them to my email kevap319 at comcast dot net. Thanks! :thumbup

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevap, they are the all black. Their in storage and I don't have any pictures of them. I'll try to get by there to pick them up so I can get pics for you...

·
ARRRR
49 Posts

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I should have pointed this out. I don't have recent pics of the gear because it's all in storage. I travel a lot and live out of a storage unit unfortunately. I can try to get new pics of the gear posted by the weekend for those who are interested in seeing them. I can guarantee that all items that I sell are in like new condition and will give a full refund to anyone that is unhappy with their purchase.

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
100.00 Off the jacket. I paid 650.00 for it and think it was worth every penny. Almost feel like I'm giving it away at 400.00 but it has to go. :dollar

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have to apologize. I was totally wrong on the size of my boots. Both pair are size 44. Once again my apologies. I updated the post with pics of the gear, that I took just a lil while ago, minus the Alpine Boots. Should have pics of them up by tomorrow.

·
Fear Nothing, Risk Everything
5,767 Posts
100.00 Off the jacket. I paid 650.00 for it and think it was worth every penny. Almost feel like I'm giving it away at 400.00 but it has to go. :dollar
when i read the post the 1st time i was like:scared:scared :scared

cuz, i mis-read the post as $100 takes the jacket:crash
i was gonna help all over it:sneaky

anyways good luck with the sale

and good luck with the car

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re

Well, only three items left. The BMC filter, Sidi boots and Alpinestars leather jacket. The jacket and sidi boots, I have always been in love with, so if they don't sell I'll be kind of happy :rock but at the same time, that would still leave me a couple hundred shy from my goal. :no So with that in mind, I will consider any reasonable offer. I accept payment via paypal and all items usually ship the following Sat. after recieving payment if not before. Shipping included in price...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.