Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BANNED!
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was trying to check my hotmail the other day and i get invalid password, no big deal, i sometimes forget, i figure i will just go to the password recovery page and answer my secret question, but WTF?!?! my secret question has been changed to something else!!! i know that my secret question was 'mother's maiden name' but it is now 'who am i', i have no idea whats going on

and my paypal account says i have the wrong password too, trouble is the email i used for it is the hotmail account, i asked paypal to send me my password in regular mail and i know i didn't have any active accounts or $$$ in there so its ok

has anyone heard of this happening?

·
Yup
2,190 Posts
Just to let you know, someone tried to scam my email info from me the other day.

Has this happened to you?

I got an email from Yahoo that said I need to update my information and it gave me a link. When I clicked the link it took me to a page where I was suppose to enter my username and password. The page address was not a yahoo address so I just clicked out of it. It got me thinking, someone could really mess you up if they got into your private email account. They could find out your password to other accounts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts