Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

What would you like to see the new SQN name be?

• R1-190 Redbelly SQN

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • R1-190 Southern Flyers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R1-190 Southern Flyers SQN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R1-190 Bushrangers SQN

• R1-190 Bushrangers

• R1-190 Thunder of Down Under SQN

• R1-190 Thunder of Down Under

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
JUST RIDE!
2,170 Posts
bwahahahaha! :lol Jesus i laughed when i read this thread!

Fugg me Petrol i'm still waiting for my original farken sticker i payed for seven years ago!:rant Tell ya what,send me one of the new stickers and we'll call it even eh?

Or was it a T-shirt,can't remember now!:dunno

Greg, how the hell you been mate? ...who from the old crew still frequents this place?

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

Fugg me Petrol i'm still waiting for my original farken sticker i payed for seven years ago!:rant Tell ya what,send me one of the new stickers and we'll call it even eh?

Greg, how the hell you been mate? ...who from the old crew still frequents this place?
Fugg Me! Didn't you get that shit! Fugg. Sorry mate, the new stickers when they are here I'll get you yours to sort you out. Sorry mate. That's like 7 years ago. Sorry....

I know that there's a few old crew that come to the R1-forum but the Australian crowd seemed to disappear. Lord Phat has fallen off the face of the planet....

·
Banned
31,510 Posts

i think there's a guy in the states still waiting on a hat from petrol too?:dunno

and yeah pete, i'm good. no one else still comes here except me (refer to post count:lol)
petrol has recently turned up again and bikeless, but who knows for how long?:dunno

did you end up selling the 400?
and when are you getting a real bike again so we can go do laps at the island again?:lol:hellobye

·
JUST RIDE!
2,170 Posts
Petrol,don't sweat it,i'm just farken with ya,like i give a toss about 10 or 20 bucks! I just found it funny when i saw the thread and the same enthusiasm from you for a new squadron name and stickers is all!:lol

Greg,i hope the guy in the states hasn't been holding his breath for his cap! :sing: :lol

I'll give Petrol 12 weeks this time round before he dissappears again for another 3 years!:p

Still got the 400 mate,although i'm selling it cause i want and in line 4 now,mines a V4. I won the Hartwell novice chanpoinship fairly comfortably last season as a rookie on the 400,had me a tonne of fun!:tocoo: You'd be surprised how fast you can lap one of the things actually.Not sure ridedays would be the same now that i've raced,there's nothing like it! And it's bloody cheap... i did 10 race meets on 2 sets of tyres and they use stuff all fuel,it's funny!

I'd love a new 09R1 but it's just impossible for me these days.I don't even know when i'll be able to even start thinking of buying a big bike again.

I'll give ya a call soon to have a chat...

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Petrol,don't sweat it,i'm just farken with ya,like i give a toss about 10 or 20 bucks! I just found it funny when i saw the thread and the same enthusiasm from you for a new squadron name and stickers is all!:lol

Greg,i hope the guy in the states hasn't been holding his breath for his cap! :sing: :lol

I'll give Petrol 12 weeks this time round before he dissappears again for another 3 years!:p

Still got the 400 mate,although i'm selling it cause i want and in line 4 now,mines a V4. I won the Hartwell novice chanpoinship fairly comfortably last season as a rookie on the 400,had me a tonne of fun!:tocoo: You'd be surprised how fast you can lap one of the things actually.Not sure ridedays would be the same now that i've raced,there's nothing like it! And it's bloody cheap... i did 10 race meets on 2 sets of tyres and they use stuff all fuel,it's funny!

I'd love a new 09R1 but it's just impossible for me these days.I don't even know when i'll be able to even start thinking of buying a big bike again.

I'll give ya a call soon to have a chat...
yep, i saw your bike advertised a while back. i think on the formula extreme website?
and no prob on the call:thumbup
oh i 'll give petrol 10 weeks and another 3 year absence!:lol

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.