Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Beeeeeer!
9,542 Posts
I have been considering those. But I don't know anymore than you do about them. I was just going to get them for those long 3-4 day rides.

·
Just a poser
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was trying to avoid spending 400 bucks, thats why i was asking about these. I dont want to snap a foot peg, so i guess if i have to spend 400 on a new rear set i will. However, i will be pretty pissed considering my bike still has 0 miles on it.

Dave

·
WUZ-UP !
4,367 Posts
FerstlerSlim said:
Anyone ever used these pegs?
http://www.kneedraggers.com/index.php?partno=15-V360M-15
What do you guys think, would they be a decent alternative to the notorious stock pegs? Of course i would add some hardened bolts also.

Dave
I have a set, they work good, the spacing to the levers are longer however, I'm going to pick up a set of Gilles soon......

Attachments

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Re: Re: How about these?

George P. Buono said:
I have a set, they work good, the spacing to the levers are longer however, I'm going to pick up a set of Gilles soon......
I was going to point that out too;

If you install them at the most up/back position,you"ll be shifting with a weird part of your foot unless you got size 13 or something.

·
Just a poser
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, I was under the impression that the peg were also pretty crappy. Thanks for the clarification. I am going to try to find the bolts at my local hardware store, but if i cant i will catch up to earache.

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts