Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· I want an M1 next
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Forumers, unfortunately we came across alot of rider tragedies this season. Iv read in a few magazines this year alone motorcycle accidents were at there high. That info we dont necessarily want the government reading, yea we all hear we gotta ride safe, we got to take the proper precautions, we got to get to know our machines, we got to do this n that, take this class n that class etc. But 4 out 10 times its not really the riders fault am I right?(somebody can fix this percentage if im incorrect)

But the government dont wanna hear that, they just see another life lost or injured due to a motorcycle accident. Instead what we should have the government, state(s) to our townships read,hear an understand is that we can make the roads rider-safe. Their is a way!!

Riders should have their own 2 to 3 lane zone, NO CARS, NO TRUCKS starting on our major route(s) and highways just to try it out, then from there progress to a town near you... I know this sounds like a dream but hey they happen right? :dollar might be costly, but i think our NEVER ENDING WAR would make this expense look like chump change not to make it sound like an excuse to build, but to gain a point on how we as riders believe in safety first...

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
i personally think this isn't a bad idea. but trying to get the government to fund this would be an uphill battle... they would rather blow money in other places....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.