Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out....

I was up boozing last night, slamming beer and other alcohol. Went out to a club, got smashed some more, and then went to Waffle House. I fell asleep at the table, and ended up going to the car. I finally got to sleep at about 5am. I woke up at 8:30am, head pounding and tired as crap. Showered, got dressed and headed to the softball field for a tournament. Our first game was at 10am and we played 3 games. I was tired, and dehydrated for sure!

It was fun and I started feeling better by the 2nd game. Needless to say I got home around 3pm and slept for about 5 hours.

Man, I think I'll give up drinking for at least a week:fact :crash

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Went out on Friday night 8:00pm for the B-I-L's Birthday party. Saturday Afternoon we arrived home. 5:00pm Had a smoke and a coke and started again. This year, for a change the cops didn't show up, get called, drop us home, or ask for bail.

·
w00t
2,524 Posts
knee, did you just start drinking?. now that your out of the army thingy?
drinking is fun thats for sure, the first time is the best!
i try not to do it every weekend, every month or so.
take it easy!

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
XSuROsISX said:
I stuck my wifes cat in the toilet last night put the lid over him and flushed reapetetly. He will never bite me again.

dude that is the best thing I've ever heard, I gotta try that, I fvcking hate her cat :lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts