Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Look into my pretty eyes
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend has just put her house on the market and is moving in to my house. And because it was valued much higher then we both thought she has offered to buy me a new 04 R1 with the profits.... "HOW LUCKY AM I...!!!!!!"

All I need to do is decide on which colour to go for... any thoughts you all have would be great as I really can't decide.

Mark.

:fork

·
I need more money.
3,023 Posts
Red!

I hate you, dude. Congrats. make sure its gonna happen. let her sign on something with a wax stamp. like the old days. :lol

·
Look into my pretty eyes
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she'll pay with her blood if she lets me down...lol

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Damn, that's different from a girl that took money from me and half my stuff and then told me that she'd call the police if I ever came back. hmm.

You have a good girl, treat her well and you shall be rewarded, but you've already been rewarded though. damn you. but congrats :thumbup

·
WUZ-UP !
4,367 Posts
the koruma kid said:
My girlfriend has just put her house on the market and is moving in to my house. And because it was valued much higher then we both thought she has offered to buy me a new 04 R1 with the profits.... "HOW LUCKY AM I...!!!!!!"

All I need to do is decide on which colour to go for... any thoughts you all have would be great as I really can't decide.

Mark.

:fork
YOU LUCKY,LUCKY BASTIGE YOU !!!!!:beer :fork :dollar :thumbup

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Congrats! you luck S.O.B :lol :lol :lol

·
clutch it up!!!
27,446 Posts
give her an std that way she will stay with you forever!

·
2003 R1 Wadder, thnx Chevy S10
467 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
give her an std that way she will stay with you forever!
:2bitchsla Then you ruin a good :boobies for the rest of us that don't have nor want STDs.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts