Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

So how many times did you wreck this year?

• Didnt go down, I ride like a girl

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 1 to 2 times

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • 3 to 5 times

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • 5 or more!!!!

Votes: 1 2.3%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
pavement tester....
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me: once at Mid Ohio:rock

usually at least twice per year, but the broken collar bone slowed me down for a month:crash

·
Bulldogger
5,874 Posts
Twice:( Met my goal of turning expert on the year though:rock

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
Twice, once at about 100, another at about 45...No injries to me and only about $500.00 in damage to the bike :)

Won 3 Championships thou so that makes up for it :)

·
162.35 of injected rwhp
57 Posts
few close calls but havent gone down yet:riding

·
When in doubt.....gas it!
2,119 Posts
Hit by 2 freaking cagers in less than 12 mouths. I have stopped commuting on the bike:(

·
Live Now, Pay Later
977 Posts
Does going down in the dirt count? Went down on my DR650 once and my Quad once this season.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was going to my grid position when I raced an R6 and some dumb @ss punk kid ran into the right rear(pipe) of my bike and it shot out from under me. I did go down in 2000 in 35 degree weather when I came out of the pits at talladega and next thing I know I was looking up at the sky on the ground. I learned real quick how cold tires do not stick.

·
No EXUP!
676 Posts
didn't go down on the street this year (yet) thankfully, besides about 800 times on my CRF50 hahaha

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Just once this year... lost the front in turn 2 at putnam park. bike wasnt bad at all. I guess I was pushing that front way too hard at the end of the day
I usually average one per year :thumbup

·
DOH !
3,434 Posts
I just did the Patriot Course at VIR today and did not crash !:D There were alot of crashes though . I need to buy me a used R6 and start pushing it so i wont be riding like a girl .:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts