Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
:boobies

i am the first one in savannah ga on a blue or silver one... not sure on the color yet, both my other yama's were blue but the silver is lookin very good... just have to wait and see what they look like in person...

:fire

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,226 Posts
Got a red one ordered....dealer told me sometime in Feb or March.....Only allocated 2, one red and one silver...

·
04 R1......Enjoy the ride!
471 Posts
Ordered my blue 04 R1 on Sept 30th. I traded my 99 that day and ordered the same color, ya gotta go with the flagship color when ordering a new bike, thats the team color ! And because it's soooooo beautiful too !

·
Official One Liter TLR Eater!
393 Posts
first silver one in Santa Barbara for me, was told november though on the ship date? Anyone else in CA hearing that? The dealer in Goleta was telling me December, wtf?

·
Time to ride!
431 Posts
Ordered mine on September 19th up here in Toronto. Unfortunately, I don't get to see the Red beauty until March! :cryin

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
:jump blue!!

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
crashtd said:
first silver one in Santa Barbara for me, was told november though on the ship date? Anyone else in CA hearing that? The dealer in Goleta was telling me December, wtf?
My information indicates first shipments in Feb, and 2nd wave of shipments in March.

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
$$$ down on a Silver R1 for me....to arrive on or about Feb. 24th...

·
ROGER THAT !!
86 Posts
I just bought the silver 03 in May.I went to the dealer in September and put my deposit on the silver 04.The dealer told me that they were slated to get an "early release" shipment and are to get them on Christmas??? Who knows,its not like I had to be sweet talked into buying it.I was the one to go there and ask to put the deposit down,no need to twist MY arm ya know? We'll see I geuss,anyone else hear of an early X-mas release??

·
Banned
537 Posts
Just put the deposit down on mine today at lake hill motors for 9299 otd. Their deposit is 300 non refundable but i dont care i doubt i will find it cheaper anywhere else;) I couldnt decide between red or blue but blue was all they had so blue it is! Oh and the sales guy was telling me that the r1 forum is their best source of orders by far:yesnod

1 - 20 of 30 Posts