Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
SITTIN' ON CHROME BLADES
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello.. ive heard 04-r1 selling from 9.5k -14k OTD in various states.

im in SF,CA. have a line on 04-r1's @11kOTD or $11.3K for the silver.

what city,state did you get your 04-r1 in. how much did you pay?

should i get it for $11k off the floor?

·
PWN3R
1,364 Posts
NEW JERSEY

Unit price : 10,153.81
Freight/Handling : 321.00
Assembly Prep : 145.00
Sub total : 10,669.81
Sales TAX : 640.19
Documentary fee : 45.00
dmv : 145.00
Total Cash Price : 11,500.00

·
My R1 Eats Cell Phone Cagers
716 Posts
young will, what dealership told you 11k? I would go to each place and see what they run out, and if you get a low price, then go to the other place and ask them, then say, "beat this price biotch"

I like the berkely dealership. the ppl in the hayward one are kinda bitchy

·
SHUT DA ***** UP & RIDE!!
215 Posts
GS400 said:
Cleveland, Ohio

$10,083.00 out the door.....
can you get me a name and number? if no one here is going to take this cash, i'll take it somewhere else then

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,974 Posts
r1-superstar said:
Yeah, and I paid less than that. So it's possible to get a low price after all.
Actually.. no you didnt..

Read the reciept.. $9,302 was the sales price.. even with sales TAX his was $9,599.. your OTD was 10K

not trying to be anal.. but to someone writing a blank check out of state (not concerned about taxes) and doesnt care what state we buy it from.. we are just looking for the absolute lowest sales price..

they dont even have to assemble it.. just send me the crate..

I think $9,302 is yet to have been beat.. even with the sales tax.. its still an incredible deal.. definitely looking into this.. I cant imagine shipping from Alabama to MD would be more than $400 bucks..

·
Banned
9,570 Posts
Daekwan said:
Actually.. no you didnt..

Read the reciept.. $9,302 was the sales price.. even with sales TAX his was $9,599.. your OTD was 10K

not trying to be anal.. but to someone writing a blank check out of state (not concerned about taxes) and doesnt care what state we buy it from.. we are just looking for the absolute lowest sales price..

they dont even have to assemble it.. just send me the crate..

I think $9,302 is yet to have been beat.. even with the sales tax.. its still an incredible deal.. definitely looking into this.. I cant imagine shipping from Alabama to MD would be more than $400 bucks..
Right you are sir, I forgot about the sales tax. Oh well, live and learn. :thumbup

I doubt they can send you just the crate (empty maybe :lol)

The unit must have gone through the PDI process before taking delivery. I may be wrong, but pretty sure about this.

·
Tuning forks all the way
136 Posts
rydfree said:
Central Alabama ...
So '04's are in 'Bama. I'm getting mine from Lake Hill in Corinth, MS for 9299 OTD, then I gotta pay 'Bama for Taxes, Tag, & Title. Still waiting on the call

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,974 Posts
r1-superstar said:
Right you are sir, I forgot about the sales tax. Oh well, live and learn. :thumbup

I doubt they can send you just the crate (empty maybe :lol)

The unit must have gone through the PDI process before taking delivery. I may be wrong, but pretty sure about this.
'

Sorry if I sounded like an azz in the first post..

But your $9,399 isnt shabby at. I was just concerned about the extra fee's and shipping from Utah.

Not to mention Alabama is alot closer to DC than Utah. And at worse a 10 hour drive that could be knocked out in one day if I ever got serious enough.. Like I said, buying this far outta state it doesnt matter where I buy, just as long as the check is the written as low as possible.

Regardless some of you guys are stealing these bikes!! I know somebody who's braggin like hell that they just paid $8999 for a brand new 03 because the 04's have arrived.

Imagine 400 bucks more and he could have had the 04! I wont tell him though, hate to break his heart.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Long Island NY

Ordered it in August so I paid list of 10,599 plus 8.5% sales tax plus $100 to put it together

Total was around 11,600

I thought they would be hard to get like in 1998 when my buddy paid $18,000 from the dealer.

·
Anyone see a Honda I'm hungry
748 Posts
lzcztq said:
So '04's are in 'Bama. I'm getting mine from Lake Hill in Corinth, MS for 9299 OTD, then I gotta pay 'Bama for Taxes, Tag, & Title. Still waiting on the call
Hope you get it soon , I'm loving mine too much already . Have you been to the Alabama Sportbike forum ? If not , come join in and have some fun .

There are a lot of dealers with Red'04's in Bama . I know the one here in Sylacauga has one that is not spoken for and Smith Brothers in Oneonta has a Sold Blue one coming but the Red one after that is unspoken for . You really can't beat those guys ans the service dept is tops ..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts