241 - 250 of 250 Posts

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,683 Posts
Ugh... that's what the gxer forum is for

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,206 Posts
Here is my street angle. I get clowned when I park at the local starbux.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,206 Posts
Here is my track.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
and that's ok. i learn plenty here. what the message of the video ? anything is ok. some of them look like track rejects (were kicked off track). some got tinted windshield same color as bike (i don't like tinted shield). best riders i saw were wearing one piece race suit (for safety); some make fun of the race suit. dog on sportbike wearing goggles at 1:34. big big fat guy has stomach on tank all the time (no choice) 3:42

that california, always being different; and being a biker is a little about being different
I appreciate, respect (✊) and admire all riders with their style of riding. Its their damn choice to ride as careless or safe as they please. Yeah, I see all kinds of “risky” behavior out here in NorCal, but that’s what livin’ In the USA 🇺🇸 is all about! 🤟👊 we can still exercise our freedom to live how we choose to live. For now..

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,206 Posts
I appreciate, respect (✊) and admire all riders with their style of riding. Its their damn choice to ride as careless or safe as they please. Yeah, I see all kinds of “risky” behavior out here in NorCal, but that’s what livin’ In the USA 🇺🇸 is all about! 🤟👊 we can still exercise our freedom to live how we choose to live. For now..
These guys did it better back then still..... ijs :)

241 - 250 of 250 Posts