Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How much should I Sell My Custom R1 For?

How much should I Sell My bike For? I kinda need a new project and new bike i might put my bike on ebay dont know how much to ask for? any suggestions? I want black 08 R1. Its a 2002 R1 32000 miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice looking bike, damn shame you've cut yourself off from the otherwise potential buyers who drink Coors :) It's gonna be tough to sell such a heavily customized bike for anything close to what you paid for it...

·
USMC/0369 1986-2008
5,662 Posts
How much should I Sell My bike For? I kinda need a new project and new bike i might put my bike on ebay dont know how much to ask for? any suggestions? I want black 08 R1. Its a 2002 R1 32000 miles on it.

$4500.00 - $5000.00 if that. IMO nothing special for an 02 with high miles.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
aside from the chromed and polished bits has anything else been done to it?

·
menace II society
188 Posts
At this time, and with those "specialized" mods, you're looking at probably $3k, if it's a clean title, and no previous accidents.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Nice looking bike.

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
1200 just for the paint job right? Still have the PSP on it?

·
I wish I was Ridin'
529 Posts
32000!!! Do you have full coverage :sneaky

·
I wish I was Ridin'
529 Posts
Just park it somewhere, I'm sure it can be stolen legally :lol

·
arrivederci
8,665 Posts
with that paint job on it, somebody out there wants it. start pretty high and take your time. post ads for it everywhere...at least ten grand

·
I wish I was Ridin'
529 Posts
The $3500 he gets from insurance isn't going to be worth it. :fact

Plus they'll drop coverage so he can't insure his next bike.
Your insurance company must suck...Better call Geico:lol

·
2 wierd to live, 2 rare to die
3,567 Posts
At this time, and with those "specialized" mods, you're looking at probably $3k, if it's a clean title, and no previous accidents.
Are you guys serious? Please find me an add anywhere for a clean 02-03 for under 5k. You MIGHT find one or two but for 3k? Not unless it's stolen.:fact

edit = NM rather slooooow today

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.