Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys, I crashed my bike back a few months ago when the lady next to me decided to make a right turn from the left lane and clipped me on the way over, the police but nobody at fault somehow because I apparently came out of nowhere according to an eyewitness, pretty sure I don't have the capabilities of dissapearing and appearing out of thin air but that's besides the point. I'm stuck because now I have a somewhat busted up bike and a lot of bills that need paying, unfortunatly the bike has to go for me. My question is how much do you think I could sell my bike for, its an 05 R1 with about 2400 miles on it. The crash was all cosmetic, it would need a new front fairing and fairing stay, new windscreen, mirrors, left clip on and left rearset. The swingarm got a rash on it and the rear seat and tail fairing got rashed. The bike still runs perfectly and shifts fine, the frame isnt cracked and the forks are straight, nothing else on the bike was effected. What do you think I could realistically sell it for? I'm hoping maybe $6,000? Thanks for the help guys

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
$6k does sound high to me. I picked up a 05, 1600 miles, less damage 3 months ago for $5k.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I'm trying to get pics up but for some reason my camera wont send them and thats the only camera I have at the moment, I'll get pics up as soon as I can. Also the damage on the tail is very minor and only needs a little work and can be painted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.