Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow !! Two baby cans totaling 14oz for 42$. Unreal. I thought one 14ounce can for 25$ was expensive but that is a new high. Oh well you have two cans though

·
Premium Member
12,123 Posts
So, when using Pledge on the bike and related stuff...You just wipe on and off with a micro fiber cloth or what? I’ve always washed with soap and water but this sounds easier. How dirty does the bike have to be before you won’t use Pledge? This seems like one of those, “too good to be true” type deals.
If your bike is full of stuck on dirt from riding in the rain multiple times without washing it, I’d say use water to clean it.

I clean my bike bike very often with Plexus to the point where I don’t get dirty build up.

I’ll probably switch to Pledge full time since it actually does work just like Plexus. It wipes on the same and buffs out just like Plexus and smells better. No streaking or smearing.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sum bitch. That Pledge really works. Just cleaned a couple hundred miles worth of crap off the R1. I feel like an idiot for washing with soap and water all these years, lol. Oh well, better to have the knowledge now than never at all.
Best part is it isn’t getting water into places where I don’t like it. And it’s way faster. Awesome.

·
Premium Member
12,123 Posts
Sum bitch. That Pledge really works. Just cleaned a couple hundred miles worth of crap off the R1. I feel like an idiot for washing with soap and water all these years, lol. Oh well, better to have the knowledge now than never at all.
Best part is it isn’t getting water into places where I don’t like it. And it’s way faster. Awesome.
Yep. That stuff is for real. It adds clear protective layer just like plexus also. It doesn’t just clean.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts