Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

To order a T-shirt please PM me or send me an email to [email protected] with your full name and address and the color you want the t-shirt to be (yellow or white or a light color) and also include a text if you like (cost $3USD extra but is worth it!).
Also include the size, S-XXL.

Then you go to this page:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...p://www.r1-forum.com&submit.x=231&submit.y=47

The cost for a T-shirt is $25USD (+$4USD if you want a text to go with it). This includes shipping.

This is what the T-shirt(s) look like.

· All things relative.
20 Posts
Traveling to Europe many times I just wanted to make sure (before I spent 60 bucks) that we where talking about the same thing. I don't want to misunderstand and receive something not expected. Thanks for the English lesson. :lol I have a Russian girlfriend and we somehow confuse everything! :lol

Thanks

· The biggest Woody!
1,769 Posts
Swedie, are you talking US $?

· Registered
500 Posts
or may be this...

"If you can read this. You're not on the R(ight)1"

or

"If you can read this. You are on the wrong 1"

:rock

· Premium Member
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You mean, like a thicker sweatshirt? sure.. but that will cost another 10.. they are damn expensive. But if you got the dough for it.. sure i'll make the printing on such a T-shirt.

· i read your email.
2,903 Posts
How about..
"If you can read this...The BITCH fell off"
I have that one. doesnt say R1 on it though.
:mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.