Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I feel really freakin stupid,but went from a `99 to an `04 and `07 R1 in the same day and cant figure out how to set the clock or shift light,please help,and yes all razzing is warranted

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
ok I feel really freakin stupid,but went from a `99 to an `04 and `07 R1 in the same day and cant figure out how to set the clock or shift light,please help,and yes all razzing is warranted
EZ hold select down while holding select down turn key to on position! while still holding it in several seconds the screen will change the display brightness hit select for lvl of brightness! then hit reset now ur in shift light mode hit select to what u want the light to do at the rpm ur choose then hit reset then hit select to choose what rpm u want light to come on then ur done!!

·
My R1 eats gixxers
866 Posts
CAREFUL with this method though bro, As it also turns pro racer mode on your bike will wheelie all the way through 4th gear. I prefer the other method of changing the shift light wich doesnt activate pro racer mode
EZ hold select down while holding select down turn key to on position! while still holding it in several seconds the screen will change the display brightness hit select for lvl of brightness! then hit reset now ur in shift light mode hit select to what u want the light to do at the rpm ur choose then hit reset then hit select to choose what rpm u want light to come on then ur done!!

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Read your damn manual, everything you are asking about is in there. :2bitchsla

why come here then?

if we all just looked at our own bikes and read manuals this forum would blo

700000 million members here and nobody likes to answer ?'s >>

this has to be the frumpiest forum i belong to, no bonding here except when money is involved

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.