Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone no how to u install an auto blipper as this thing has almost killed me a few times by slingshotting me threw intersections which made me have to pay it over to avoid running into the side of a car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of blipper is it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Not sure haven’t had the bike very long At all to tell u the truth I didn’t even know anything at all about the blipper I just got told it has quickshift and pit lane limiter I pretty new to these sports bikes normally ride a hd and chook chasers lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure haven’t had the bike very long At all to tell u the truth I didn’t even know anything at all about the blipper I just got told it has quickshift and pit lane limiter I pretty new to these sports bikes normally ride a hd and chook chasers lol
How would I find out whAt type it is

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
1,949 Posts
On my R6, I have a CABS blipper. There is a small box that you can adjust the blip/throttle on down shifts. Look for an extra battery connection, see if it takes you to something

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On my R6, I have a CABS blipper. There is a small box that you can adjust the blip/throttle on down shifts. Look for an extra battery connection, see if it takes you to something

Yeah sweet il have a look now thanx mate I’ll let u know how I go 👍🏼

1 - 8 of 8 Posts