Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
yield
17,851 Posts
Your right Ian, Im a tool:( But I have some fear about cutting and messing with electrical. If this is more plug and play, and cleaner I'd rather drop the dime for it. Plus my rearviews are integrated so once I got those it became less important for me.

Honestly I have no friends that ride or work on bikes, its all me, so I know my comfort zone and what I do know and dont...

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,633 Posts
Your right Ian, Im a tool:( But I have some fear about cutting and messing with electrical. If this is more plug and play, and cleaner I'd rather drop the dime for it. Plus my rearviews are integrated so once I got those it became less important for me.

Honestly I have no friends that ride or work on bikes, its all me, so I know my comfort zone and what I do know and dont...

That's just it, I know you're not a tool, so I know you could figure it out easily enough. But I hear you if you think the result isn't worth the effort to you :thumbup

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
just finished one side of the bike with this mod !! works great ! I was always scared of the fact other drivers could not see the flush mounted signals coming towards me !!! gonna do the other side tonight can anyone suggest flushies with the 3 wires ?

·
Owner of the color changing R1
16,563 Posts
just finished one side of the bike with this mod !! works great ! I was always scared of the fact other drivers could not see the flush mounted signals coming towards me !!! gonna do the other side tonight can anyone suggest flushies with the 3 wires ?
Greggs customs work great.

·
Trying not to be a statistic.
163 Posts
Thanks for the thread! Mine are all wired up and working! Now to get an electronic flasher and I'll be set.

·
Can't Touch This!
52 Posts
didnt want to thread jack the other thread. but here ya go. i hope this helps.

:dundun: Is this in chinese? That's what I see when I look at it. I can usually accomplish most tasks with a little guidance but this seems to not even point me in the right direction. Maybe I'm missing something. :banghead:

101 - 120 of 144 Posts
About this Discussion
143 Replies
60 Participants
ChriR1
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing