Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

As I said in my presentation i like the supermoto style and recently I bought a Hypermotard SP.

Leave you some photos and videos ;)

Presentation:

Pushing a little bit:

(note: if you like my videos subscribe my channel :) )

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should have gotten the MT. :)
ohhh that :)

i put the MT09 on the table too, but i didn´t like the riding position, the hypermotard have the supermoto ride position and i like that.
(note: i'm not saying that the MT09 isn´t a great bike, i just don't feel well driving it )

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
I've been eyeing the Hypermotards lately too! I really love my Dorsoduro 1200 but it would be cool to have a smaller of the same style of bike.

·
The law is grey
978 Posts
I had a fz09 for about a 1.5 years. It is fun at first but the deficiencies started to really bother me and I didn't want to spend the money to make it right. If they ever make a FZ09R like a 675R (Brembo's, Ohlins, stainless brake lines, carbon fiber, traction control, abs, etc.) than I will buy it for street duty. That triple is a beast! But that hypermotard looks awesome.

·
R1, "One Hell of an Addiction"
14,032 Posts
hi,

As I said in my presentation i like the supermoto style and recently I bought a Hypermotard SP.

Leave you some photos and videos ;)

Presentation:

Pushing a little bit:

(note: if you like my videos subscribe my channel :) )
Nice Bike!!
On a side note, the lead rider in the 2nd vid cross over to the oncoming lane going around corners constantly, I would suggest to him to stay in his own lane unless he has a death wish.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The Termignoni finally arrived!!!!

What do you think about it?

Yes yes yes. Sick bike. I've always wanted one. Ducati's call for termi's like R1's call for Graves. Just my opinion.

·
2016 R1 60th
75 Posts
I have the 939 SP but I use it more for wheelies and backing it into corners than for knee down in the corners. I find it to be a very fun STREET bike. My R1 is more fun on the race track. If I'm going to a track day I take the R1.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
7 Participants
Tiago Graça
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing