nickel plated frame
ncr subframe
adreani group fork internals
braketech irons
carbon handlebars
new tail from italy...no fin
matte/glossy carbon
new 3d chain
and some other shit..just need to install gp switchgear and new clutch plates along with a new 30mm slave...enjoy.116 rwhp 331lbs

Attachments

·
WOG
6,043 Posts
Stunning!!!

Do you have any pics of the bars??? Who makes them? How do you like them? I'm doing some research, the SXV may get the treatment.:sneaky:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stunning!!!

Do you have any pics of the bars??? Who makes them? How do you like them? I'm doing some research, the SXV may get the treatment.:sneaky:
ill get a close up for ya soon..they are driven and they have almost no sweep back on them which i like...i did saw some length off them though...

·
1290!
8,635 Posts
Pharken gorgeous!

Are they full carbon bars or just wrapped?

Might want some myself. :sneaky

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pharken gorgeous!

Are they full carbon bars or just wrapped?

Might want some myself. :sneaky
you know you will!...first off congrats on that fine machine you just got..im goin to enjoy the journey of your wallet modding that beast...lol...the bars do have some aluminum inside the carbon but very thin with most carbon being used throughout....that 1290 is definitely my next bike hopefully i will sell one of my rods to purchase it....

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
looks like an expensive bike to crash :/

pretty though :D
and i did....hence for tear down and rebuild...and rebuild of my shoulder!....55-65 mph highside off a cliff and went about 130 ft down in to some trees...very lucky to even be here!

Attachments

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts
fvck me... shouldnt have clicked on those pics... ouch... awesome job with the rebuild mate! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bike looks awesome.

Now....ride report!
well it rides about the same as before..only thing i added was weight loss products like aluminum sub frame and other farkles that were broke and nickel plated frame..mainly replaced with new of the same..took it to chuckwalla and did a best of 2:06 on my r1 i run 2:00 flat or alittle better im kinda slow...lol

·
1290!
8,635 Posts
Who did you buy the rims off Rza?

Do you have any good pictures from the right hand side so I can really see the rims? Im tossing up between these and the 5 spokes for my 1290.

Cheers mate

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
14 Participants
da rza
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing