Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Who did you buy the rims off Rza?

Do you have any good pictures from the right hand side so I can really see the rims? Im tossing up between these and the 5 spokes for my 1290.

Cheers mate
i got them from a friend who had them for his hyper that never put them on...he traded bike for diavel and i gave him my forged marchis before trade in...what a friend huh...and i also hooked him up with his soulmate...bellissimoto is where i got my bsts for my rsv4 and 1098r...

Attachments

·
1290!
8,635 Posts
What a mate indeed!

Thanks for the pics. :) Im thinking to go with the 7 spoke rear and 5 front. But god knows I keep changing my mind every 5 mins. Lol

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What a mate indeed!

Thanks for the pics. :) Im thinking to go with the 7 spoke rear and 5 front. But god knows I keep changing my mind every 5 mins. Lol
i would go with the 7 spoke mambas especially on a torque monster like the duke...look better too.imo...

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
some new pics only thing added was a translogic quickshifter due to the power commander one went out...so new TL goes directly to fuel injection plugs instead of piggy backing off pc...also added some stm clutch plates....last dyno was 118 rwhp at 337lbs....

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
14 Participants
da rza
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing