Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Get your shinebox
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it such a mystery when my bike is gonna come in. I mean, this is torture. Just wanted to vent a bit, sorry. I live in S. Florida, not Iceland. WTF My local shop has only got in 1 of each color.

·
Banned
9,570 Posts
At least they got three, my dealer only got one, the blue one! And they are the second largest Yamaha dealer here.

I'm still waiting, patiently. (for silver)

·
PWN3R
1,364 Posts
Youre not alone .
I hate dealers

·
Rangers Lead the Way
268 Posts
For the last month, the only thing I have been doing is reading this site, looking for pics and info on the One, and :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer , but tomorrow is the day. Should be a great day as I ride away on my new 04 and head to Daytona.

·
THA 1
110 Posts
We had 50 degree weather here in chicagoland this past weekend and all my bikaholic buddies were out riding while i stayed home staring out my window pulling my hair out. Don't be surprise if u hear a disgruntled customer at a bike dealership on the news (j/k). But seriously, WHERE'S MY NEW R1?!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I know how you feel. I paid for mine .... in full.... about a month a ago, and still my dealer has not recieved one. I get the first pick, but I want RED. He says a red one shipped about 9 days ago. so it should be here any day.

I HATE THIS WAITING!

·
Get your shinebox
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still Waiting! Anyone in FL gettn the second round of bikes? WTF Did yamaha make 10 bike or what? Going crazy

·
C ya on the twisties...
274 Posts
It could be worse...

I haven't any people getting the RR's or 10R's (with a few exceptions).

Mine isn't due until May.

However I'm fairly content with 00' R1.:D

·
Power Hungry
329 Posts
And I thought I was the only one. I almost posted a thread like this. :lol I am pathetic. I even lost sleep last night. What do you think of that? I keep thinking of the smooth accleration and jamming through the gears as the speed climbs. That video of that red R1 being rode that was posted last night didn't help. I sure hope I get the red one. I'm 7th on the list and the dealer said they're getting a total of 20 bikes trickling in within the next month or so. Gawd I hate waiting for this. It's torture! :cryin

·
Insanity Please
2,200 Posts
afabbrin said:
Damn you all. Mine will come in this week and I have 6" of snow in my yard...
:jump I'm still waiting for mine (3 months now) and HOPEFULLY the shipment will arrive in Oman in early April.....

But remember matey, that you have a great looking avatar, just forget the snow.....snow is like coppers, when you want it, it's never around and when you don't, it's bloody everywhere................

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've been waiting 7 months. It went into "stock in transit" status a week ago. I'm going freakin nuts everyday that it isn't here! This sucks!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I ordered mine back in October after insurance paid me for loss of my 02.
I agree and feel your pain & thoughts. Waiting sucks ... My dealer was supposed to get them back in April here we are and only one blue one came in & gone. LUCKY Bastard ...IM 1st for the Silver .....Still no bike.

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
It's worth the wait :rock :rock :rock

·
Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,147 Posts
Don't get your panties in a bunch, they'll be there before you know it. Just be happy that you have it to look forward to.

·
My R1 is P.H.A.T.
61 Posts
Well I have the same old sorry waiting sucks. Im in maryland I ordered my bike out of PA. Great Deal should be here next week we hope.

·
Registered
455 Posts
that's what we all would like to think ....But once we get'em it'll be like ahhhhhhhh !!!!! And then we'll be going crazy to figure what MODS to do......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts