·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,542 Posts
its a harley
wait its a yamaley

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
can I ask why you got rid of your R1? my g/f asked me the other night when we have kids, if I would quit riding sport bikes and start riding cruisers.

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
That's one mean machine! :yesnod :thumbup

But I just don't see myself in one of those, the max I think I would go will probably be a V-Max...

:)

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
ok, well congratulations...i think

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

·
Speed is good.
1,940 Posts
goodriddance said:
can I ask why you got rid of your R1? my g/f asked me the other night when we have kids, if I would quit riding sport bikes and start riding cruisers.
I don't think he said he sold the R1.

·
Speed is good.
1,940 Posts
goodriddance said:
I think he posted the other day that he sold it, could be wrong though.

all yeah I told my g/f no anyhow
Wow. I could own a cruiser, but not while selling my sportbike. I would need both.

·
`mmmmm... Sweet Nectar`
495 Posts
Those warriors look sick in all black and silver

·
R1 = poontang
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I got rid of my R1. To many issues with sportbikes now. Between being 21 with a R1 insurance wasn't cheap not to mention the cops are such a**es just because you ride a sportbike. Also almost all my friends have cruisers and I like both so I got this.

·
R1 = poontang
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
goodriddance said:
I don't think you have to worry about what kind of bike you ride, you need to worry about why your g/f is asking about kids. j/k:butt :crash

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,715 Posts
goodriddance said:

I suddenly had this picture in mind after reading that:

:lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,686 Posts
At this point in my life I don't think I could see myself on any bike except a sportbike.

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
Max congrats!!! That is one kick-ass bike!! For anyone who has not yet seen this bike in real life, don't be so quick to pass judgment on it. If I had the $$ to spare I would easily add this to my stable. This is the best looking, and best-performing, cruiser out there. For those days when you just wanna cruise on the highway or your favorite downtown strip but still have some good power to have fun with, all the while still stylin' on a sweet looking bike, this is the one to get!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

1 - 20 of 31 Posts