Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
much cheaper to have a stunt go wrong while using a moped!!;)

I was wheelieing one once about 15 years ago and pulled to hard on the bars. Landed flat on my butt and moped was fine!

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No doubt. I guess if you gotta ride a moped you might as well do something with it. Did you DL any of the videos................crazy:iamwithst

·
Registered
777 Posts
Twisted Logic said:
No doubt. I guess if you gotta ride a moped you might as well do something with it. Did you DL any of the videos................crazy:iamwithst
yes I did....what was the idiot doing at the end of the 'standing on the seat video'? Was the guy beside him trying to hold onto his front tire or something??

The scary thing is that what they are doing would at one time just seemed like fun to me! :eek:

:bs
BS

·
Steeringdamper?? I´m strong...
123 Posts
That page brought back some memories.........

Reminded me of my Puch Dakota back in -86 with 20 mm
chainsaw-carurators, etc., etc.

Sorry, can´t write any more, my eyes are watering.....
those were the days.......

Don´t you guys be all nostalgic and sell your R1s for this old baby:

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah man :cryin Here in the states that thing would be worth good $$$$ in that good of shape

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D :D :D HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man that was funny as hell,I think I hurt myself

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
Hehehe - Thank god there´s still people around with just a little bit too much of sparetime...:)

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Thank you, maxprimal. You just found me the gift that keeps on giving. And its going to my sister's husband, my brother in law. I'm sure he will have many hours of enjoyment riding it up there in the attic, where we keep him. :crash

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
That is not a bad idea, maxprimal. Perhaps while he is watching it and riding his ghettoscooter he will accidentally cruise right into that area of fluffy pink insulation. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts