·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the red and white model when they still had black seats!

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he just forgot to post the link ... hehee :lol
Ive done it before :(
im too busy trying to figure out song is best to mix it with to upload it :)

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered Adrenaline Junkie
2,490 Posts
1st off, cool vid... The tunes were abit mello, but oh well... Just before you hit the dirt-part (about 2:30), was that a dead animal on the side of the road...? :crash

2nd, if the bike you're talkin about is that red/wht/blk one like in my pic, its a 2000... Or atleast thats what the bodywork/paint scheme tells me tells me... I had the same bike...:fact

Attachments

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1st off, cool vid... The tunes were abit mello, but oh well... Just before you hit the dirt-part (about 2:30), was that a dead animal on the side of the road...? :crash

2nd, if the bike you're talkin about is that red/wht/blk one like in my pic, its a 2000... Or atleast thats what the bodywork/paint scheme tells me tells me... I had the same bike...:fact

yeah some munched animal.. small wallaby i guess

these guys were not very particularly quick riders. I dont actually know who they were, i was just out messing about with my camera and saw this bike and decided to film it for a bit.

after i passed this guy i got footage of his mate on a 999 running wide over and over again, before coming a gnats foreskin away from a headon. Also another dude on an S3 running wide.. at least this dude on the old school R1 stays on his side of the road :)

youtube hates it when the road gets that fast moving tree shadow flickering across the road. doesnt matter what i do it kills the quality.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts

yeah some munched animal.. small wallaby i guess

these guys were not very particularly quick riders. I dont actually know who they were, i was just out messing about with my camera and saw this bike and decided to film it for a bit.

after i passed this guy i got footage of his mate on a 999 running wide over and over again, before coming a gnats foreskin away from a headon. Also another dude on an S3 running wide.. at least this dude on the old school R1 stays on his side of the road :)

youtube hates it when the road gets that fast moving tree shadow flickering across the road. doesnt matter what i do it kills the quality.
just so you know, that is definately a 2000 model.:thumbup:hellobye

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
Yes, I like the road and scenery.

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, I like the road and scenery.
eheh that particular road is known as the speed bowl.

High grade smooth cambered tarmac and open corners with good vision and no side streets or driveways. its a beautiful piece of tarmac for sparky knee dragging.

scenery is pretty typical of the country roads in west Oz.
Personally i dont enjoy this road, problem is its too nice sucks you into high speeds. as you can see there are some gnarly trees that love ripping bikes and riders to pieces and the verges are pea gravel of which some inevitably finds its way onto the road surface.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.