Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· R1 up for sale
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend says I have pms, parked motorcycle syndrome. I thought it was fitting. I live in Canada, and of course it will be a while till I can ride (get the gravel off the rode). Anyways thought it was good for a laugh, have a good weekend all!

:rock

· `Ohhh shit`..famous last words
321 Posts
ackkkk....I went riding today...and it was nothing but beautiful. Too bad you live so far north...I'd say lets hook up and go riding.

I'll pray for you...because we all need some release from PMS.

dave:boobies

· Crank it ... or Spank it!!
29 Posts
Hey Boss,
This Calgary weather has been killing me....just bought a 2001 R1 From Bow Cycle and havent picked it up cuz is been so frickin miserable out....
Now Vegas would be the place to go...HAve you had your new beast out yet?
Cheers
Riess:thumbup

· R1 up for sale
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, not yet, but it is killing me too. I bought mine from Walt Healy's, and will pick it up at the end of this month. I will probably wait (for the most part) till all the gravel is picked up. I have seen lots of guys riding already, but I dont think I was to chance it. We will have to hook up and go for a ride soon! Where abouts in the City are you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.