BUILT FOR SPEED & COMFORT!!!!!
281 Posts
More Photos 12 R1

More pics!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
What front indicators do you guys use now that the watsons dont make them for the R1 anymore? Anyone found anything that comes close to the quality?

·
Living life 1/4 mile at a time
59 Posts
My fully modified 2006 R1, parts are... uh....too many to list

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
My R1 is my Pacemaker
568 Posts

My old 2008...Don't worry guys the warmers are on just for the pic factor lol but she had quite a few bits before I sold her...

Ohlins fork inserts
Ohlins TTx36 rear shock
Termignoni 3/4 system
Power commander
Speedo healer
BMC race filter
Pazzo levers
Lightech gas cap
Integrated turn signals
Velocity stacks
Block off plates
And a few other pieces I can't remember but I sure miss her...the m will be here in a few days and I'll start installing goodies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is my 2002 R1 still working on it for the upcoming riding season. Went for a violent rough look and I decided to go with a Violator theme because that's how I felt after the first ride and been in love with the R1 ever since

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
R1.JPG
R1_2.jpg

My 07 R1... Mods are, Akrapovic Slip-on and Y-pipe, Flashed ECM, FP adjustable levers, Shorai lightweight battery, magical carbon windscreen, clever wolf tank protector, OEM seat cowl, greggs flush mounts, motivational sliders, gp shifter, integrated tail lights, shift indicator, SP phone mount.

·
“Rhinestone Cowboy” MF Doom
11,237 Posts
View attachment 1010092 View attachment 1010093
My 07 R1... Mods are, Akrapovic Slip-on and Y-pipe, Flashed ECM, FP adjustable levers, Shorai lightweight battery, magical carbon windscreen, clever wolf tank protector, OEM seat cowl, greggs flush mounts, motivational sliders, gp shifter, integrated tail lights, shift indicator, SP phone mount.
That phone mount. :ROFLMAO:

1361 - 1380 of 1403 Posts