Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going crazy

I was going to wait till '05 to get the 1 because of the little changes they are going to make in the engine that make it a better bike (in some people eyes) but I cant take it. As soon as I save up my bling '04 here I come!:crash :bash
CAN U BLAME ME!!!!?????

Attachments

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Nope not at all :lol :lol :lol

·
Until it sleeps
5,432 Posts
And besides they might take that beautiful red away in 05, like they did in 03! bastids!

·
Yes it's fast...NO you can't!
307 Posts
Yeah go ahead rub it in. All ya'll punks gettin an 04'. Bein a full time student has its downs to. I gotta punch it out with my 00' for at least another year. I like your idea of workin the bugs out. Oh well, my 00' was destined to become a track b%^& anyway. Sharkskinz and other track modz to be done this winter.

·
ummmm.....adrenaline
442 Posts
I second the full time student and full time employee option. Sucks sometimes but the rewards are good. I can support my habits.

I meen I can make my bike payments and get mods. Same thing.

·
Yes it's fast...NO you can't!
307 Posts
Me: Full time student (14 hours this semester)
Part time job #1- North Carolina Employment Security Commission.
Part time job #2- Office Max

I did the full time thing for awhile but I found hving two part time jobs was easier to work around the school schedule. Only a semester and a half left though. Besides my Uncle Sam is payin me top dollar for my edumucation (sp?) hehe. I'll stick it out for another year and get me another One in 05'

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Yeah its an awesome machine..but will wait a year or so before looking at getting one:yesnod

Looks good in the flesh too*taken at moto gp last week*

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,715 Posts
Damn !!

I like that look better than the US model :(

If that one were available here, I'd be all up on the Silver again :sneaky

·
Beating a dead horse.
4,015 Posts
i know most of you don't approve of me. But i can't wait either to get my fvcking R1 (still hoping). I love that bike. But for the moment I'll have my R1 sled to keep me busy this winter :rock. Has anyone heard anything more about the 04s, like how much the new ZX 10 weighs and what the rear wheel hp of the new R1 is?

Hey paradise hows your new house? have you moved in yet?...I havent been on for awhile so i'm missing a lot of the new info that has been going on.

·
Young at heart
2,807 Posts
Hey Ozzy, wasn't she one sweet looking thing. We walked past it every day on the way in and every day on the way out. While we were at the GP I found out I lost my job so my deposit on a red one may be going out the door. How cold was it on Sunday morning. We spent about an hour huddled in a disabled toilet block trying not to get hyperthemia.

·
Beating a dead horse.
4,015 Posts
ImagineParadise said:
Yea buddy!
1) there have been multiple posts on the weight to power ratio on the zx-10, no concrete news on the price on the '04 R1's..I dont think anyway....(SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG!) and about my house...
http://www.r1-forum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8968
THATS A SWEET HOUSE!!! wow, it looks huge. congrats man.

I just checked the Canadian yamaha web-site the fvcking bike is $14 899 ($11400.25 American) :eek: :eek: :( If i can afford one this year i'm going to have to go shopping at the end of the season to get a deal because thats out of my price range.:dunno

Anyways good talking to you again buddy.:hellobye

1 - 20 of 31 Posts