Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mike
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode down the highway last night while my boy and his girl shot some pics of me. 24 shots, and there is only one good half way decent picture. :no

There is this one shot, and the rest of the pics were of the dash or the side view mirror.

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Bring your bike down here to FL and have the Moto's hook you up. Liz takes some awesome shots from the back of Mr. Moto's bike. When they are going down the road it looks like a strobe light from all of the flashing!

·
Registered
166 Posts
now now dont be so hard on the photographer ........ if anything its 50% your fault for not busting 5mph wheelies for them :D :riding :D

·
I eat my R1
1,069 Posts

·
Mike
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im supposed to be goin to florida with my bike on a train in December after Christmas, ill have to hunt down moto and his girl for some good shots.....

Maybe taking shots out of a car at 85mph in the dark is tricky, but im tellin ya, all 23 other shots on the roll were of the dash....

Im gonna try again this weekend, maybe with the camera still, not in a car. Anyone have good luck shooting out of a car?

·
Mike
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Grifter, those shots on your site, the ones on the rode goin under a tunnel, I know iv seen that in a DVD somewhere.

You know what Im talking about? The end of the DVD had a guy doin an endo with a passenger, and he did the stoppie so that the passenger flew onto the back seat of another bike, leap frog style.

·
I eat my R1
1,069 Posts
shooting out of a car is cake
as for that tunnel.. thats the wocester tunnel seen all over USW 1 and I hear 2 as well as DTE 1 and 2. as for the leap frog i think that was damien, teach and chauncey of core6 at the end of dte2

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
yamahog said:
Bring your bike down here to FL and have the Moto's hook you up. Liz takes some awesome shots from the back of Mr. Moto's bike. When they are going down the road it looks like a strobe light from all of the flashing!

Thanxs Dean!!! It is called team work. However it makes it difficult for Mr. Moto... because I am shifting around and he has to compensate for that. But I guess that is what makes it so challenging. He is GREAT!! :thumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts