Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it, seems a bit much for what you get but I really like the idea of cleaning up the bike. If any of you are looking for a Micron high mount I have one for sell for 400.00 it has about 400 miles on it.

Heres the pipe I have now

Attachments

·
6,235 Posts
Hey, can you give me an idea for loud it is? Can you possibly post up a picture? what about a dyno chart?

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
Sweet.....I'm giving those some serious consideration. Do us all a favor....let us know how that beast sounds!!! It looks hella hot!!!

·
!!! MY LIFE MY WAY !!!
635 Posts
its been about four months since i have had my mcm shorty on and it is loud as hell some times to loud but i have realized a little loose in power so do not believe everything you read but it does clean up the bike which is what i love but anyways just my opinion !!!!!

·
??????
448 Posts
Thanks I saw that after I posted.. This is driving me nuts.. I think I want to get one but I don't know if I'll like it..

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
MR_GIXXER_MAN said:
Holy shit that Micron looks HUGE on your bike!!! :confused: :confused:
For real. :iamwithst It does clean up the looks of the bike. Is it
a straight through pipe or is there some sort of can we can't
see?

·
BANNED!
3,989 Posts
that pipe got slammed on this site when it first came out for being $5 worth of parts selling for $250, I happen to like it, it really cleans up the bike, I am still trying to find out if I can make it myself, there is an exhaust place that I know of that can prolly make it too for substantially less $$$

anybody else think that heat or condensation might get on the rear tire?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts