Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want the 04, but I still love my 02!! One last time.. Post your 02 pics!

Attachments

·
Johnny Chimpo
2,220 Posts
Just ordered a Renthal rear sprocket and DID chain :D

I could have a new bike if I wanted, but I dont want the payments and Im getting more into track riding, so I'll have my chance to try my wits against an 04:rock

Sorry for the bright spot, damn camera:crash

Attachments

·
Top Gun
2,582 Posts
Yeah i Love my 02 R1 i think its the best bike in the world.. yes the 04 looks good but i wouldnt wanna sell mine and buy the 04 .. i got it stretched and lowered 1 month ago i will post pics soon..

Attachments

·
Ride Safe Mofos, I mean it.
1,957 Posts
I have an 03 and I wouldn't give it up even if you gave me 04 instead. Some things just aren't for sale. Even if 04 could fly I'd have to say no.

·
WUZ-UP !
4,367 Posts
Daekwan said:
I want the 04, but I still love my 02!! One last time.. Post your 02 pics!
:iamwithst I loves my '02.......:makeout

Attachments

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
windchaser said:
No new pic but here some old one
cool pic Windchaser!!!! Hey, where did you get the GP Nation decal made? I need to get a few decals made, but I haven't found a company yet......

Thanks!

·
Beeeeeer!
9,542 Posts
Heres my new baby that I get to start working on. In this pic all I have on her is a touring wind screen.

Attachments

·
Biker Boy Batman
238 Posts
Yo,
I got an 02 red,white and black all stock and we all know what that looks like so I wont bother posting.But I want to say buddyluv that satin blatin looks like the f**kin MONEY.How much did the entire paint job cost????If you dont mind me askin' Also windchaser,that sh*t looks FAST as HELL standin still!!!

·
7th Kyu
1,473 Posts
My 2003 R1

I was in the same boat as you Daekwan. I wanted a 2004 R1, or basically a new bike in general, but I cannot give up my '03 R1. The bike is paid for and basically cost me nothing.

Here's an older pic of the bike, it now has all my sport touring mods on:
- Corbin Seat
- Heli Bars

The bike is 200 times more comfortible and I enjoy riding it alot more now. I'll probably hold on to it for another 3 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
those are some nice 02's guys!!!!!!!!! totally dig the stealth black one, and the all red one is nice as well....some cool bikes yo!!! if you can try to keep your 02 and get an 04...must be a hard decision..it was for me to switched..but you figure, you will find the love again with the new bike as you will with anything...so if your pulled to the 04...go for it...your going to love it as much as you love your 02.

·
Biker Boy Batman
238 Posts
hey rgertner,how much was that corbin???
I had two GSXR'S and when I made the switch thats the first thing I noticed was that HARD ass seat.Is it really worth it???
drdan

1 - 20 of 38 Posts