Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 50.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Candy Freakin Red
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am over here in Afghanistan making mucho $$ as a contractor and am in the market for some new gear. I've personally held a Domain 2 helmet and it seemed a bit heavy to me. I want to know the general consenses on this lid. What are the pro's and con's in your view.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with it here's a pic.

Attachments

·
My R1 is faster than yours
1,505 Posts
i have seen this lid in person and honestly it seems to have a pretty good build quality. I am definitely not a fan of icon's gear in any shape or form. my friend took one fall and his jacket tore at the seams in 4 place he had bad bruising and he had a light lay at about 25. I would not wear their lid but that would be just a personal preference because of their bad rap for quality. Id say try out an Akuma Helmet, they have crash tested well and they look badass too. obviously Arai or suomy as well. If you are making a bunch of money i would not get that helmet

My Arai RX-7 has been the best helmet ive worn and ive had an AGV Stealth, Shoei RF-1000, Shoei X-11, Rx-7, HJC Carbon AC-12. Just my .02

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.