1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts
Don't waste your money on their boots I have a pair and I'm not at all impressed. Ebay is the place to look if you try anyway. I got my boots half price nib. I was thinking about trying A-stars shoes though.

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll prob go with the A-stars, still deciding though.

·
Lean wit' it, Rock wit' it
267 Posts
Don't waste your money on their boots I have a pair and I'm not at all impressed. Ebay is the place to look if you try anyway. I got my boots half price nib. I was thinking about trying A-stars shoes though.
+1 Although I wouldn't say don't waste your money.
But I bought a pair of the field armor boots and ended up selling them on ebay the next day after i received them. They were just to bulky. I couldn't comfortably get under the shifter. I ended up buying a pair of Sidi Vertigo's and I'm glad i did. I love the feel of them compared to the Icon's. Plus they provide a little more protection!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
sidi is coming out with some new shoes that look like vertigo corsas. I dont know when but I saw the ad in the Robb Report for motorcycles. I think it said that they would be out in 08. They looked :boobies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.