1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$80 + Shipping (59405) OBO
Retail $139+

Size XL
Excellent condition, not even broke in yet.

Money Order Only!

Attachments

·
Click click pull
100 Posts
are they sized small? i heard if you are getting them, do order a size larger than you normally would. i only ask, cuz i wear an XL normally, but want these... how big are your hands?

thanks

·
I Can Has Wheelie?
12,001 Posts
jkappe1 said:
are they sized small? i heard if you are getting them, do order a size larger than you normally would. i only ask, cuz i wear an XL normally, but want these... how big are your hands?

thanks
I have XXXL of these exact gloves. Perfect condition. I'd actually like to just get a smaller pair. You interested in them?

·
Click click pull
100 Posts
skanky,
dunno if they would fit... lemme see if i can get to a store and try them on and i'll let you know...
thanks

·
I Can Has Wheelie?
12,001 Posts
Skanky said:
I have XXXL of these exact gloves. Perfect condition. I'd actually like to just get a smaller pair. You interested in them?
Oh wait - slight correction. My gloves are the shorter variety, not the "gauntlet" (i believe) as you have shown. They look identical except for the extended wrist guard.

·
My R1 Eats Cell Phone Cagers
731 Posts
yo yo, nah, i think they were large but same type of glove. i ended up selling them to one of my buddies cuz he's got the icon ti jacket. i love my alpinestar gp plus

·
ALL THIS MODS GETS ME BROKE:(
3,318 Posts
PyRo R1 said:
yo yo, nah, i think they were large but same type of glove. i ended up selling them to one of my buddies cuz he's got the icon ti jacket. i love my alpinestar gp plus
The reason i got rid of the Icon beacuse it's to tight on my hands and it's hurting me,but otherwise they OK, I also got Astars GP plus and they are awesome in comfortwise .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts