Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2000 R1
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E-mails to their customer service go unanswered. Expect to wait an agonizing amount of time if you decide to call customer service. Even if the situation is urgent they will not expedite a replacement item. In fact, their policy is not to ship until they receive the damaged item. I've been waiting two weeks and my item has not shipped. I informed Zach, a supervisor, that I had purchased my carbon fiber exhaust from one of their competitors because of this. His domineer and attitude advertised that he did not give a SHIT!!

If assholeidus was contagious, Revzilla customer service would be deemed a level 4 biohazard, quarantined, and incinerated.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yea, I’m dealing with Zach too. A week after I submitted an issue with an incomplete order, he emails me asking for pictures of what came and said once he has them he can let me know what is next. I immediately send those pictures back. It’s been 4 days and he hasn’t responded to that email nor my “update?” email. I got my part from CycleGear but when I replied to Zach he clearly is Zach from Revzilla, probably the same slacker.

Zachary S.
RevZilla.com
877-792-9455
Follow us @RevZilla!

·
Registered
'08 r1
1,045 Posts
They also acquired jp cycles. They are to motorcycles what gi sportz is to paintball imo.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Have you ever returned damaged items?
Yep. My last return was last year in December. Returned a Roland Sands jacket. It was damaged upon arrival. So, I just checked my credit card statement. Looks like about $5 was not returned back to me. Guess they do charge for shipping back returns. Weird.

Thanks for making me aware of this!

·
Registered
26 Posts
That's odd,maybe because I've spent a fortune with them but their customer service has always bent over backwards to fix problems for me,very recently a helmet arrived wet and reboxed by UPS and they sent me another the next day before even receiving the damaged one.
Always friendly and great communication backed up by quick results.
Very strange,they've always had my back without question.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Zach, the guy from Revzilla still hasn’t responded after I provided him with the pictures he requested and sent follow in emails. Did he just ghost me? Terrible service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts