Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the factory Yamaha microfiche on CD so if you ever need a pic,part number or price just let me know.

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice site,that will come in handy. I also have dealer cost on the disc I have so if anyone wanted to bargin,of course that is US dealer price. there is also
http://www.ronnies.com/micro.htm

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a good Idea I don't know of any but if you have a problem maybe I can help, I own an auto repair shop

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey Twisted, do you have information for the 2001? If so I would like to get my hands on it. I think Swedie should start and FTP site or something. That way we can upload and download information like this that is to big for e-mails. :D

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am getting the 2001 CDs and a labor guide so you will know what the dealer will hit you for before you even walk in the door

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Once I get them I will burn them for ya

·
Back from retirement
81 Posts
A LITTLE HELP PLEASE

I have recently found out that my 00' r1 has fried its
rectifiyer regulator (or somthing thats sounds like that)
it has burned the harness that plugs in to it,,,,, its the little black box that sits in front of the batterie right above the rear shock assemble,,, just wonder what kind of price this thing usually costs (i'm having to pay 85 bucks for it) and if you guys have ever heard of anyone having to replace it
thanx :mad:

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just out of curiosity did you put aftermarket bulbs in the headlights? I know this can happen from that, Yes I have aftermarket bulbs in mine. I will look it up for you tomorrow

·
Back from retirement
81 Posts
thanx

Yeah i had put a set of hyper white bulbs in there and i was thinking thats what had caused the problem,,, so needless to say i took them out,,,,,, it just sux that i can't ride the bike for a week or so until i get the part in,, we are having some of the nicest weather here right now:mad:
but thanx again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts