Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Moderator - In Memorium
24,167 Posts
well, its official, i'm comin home finally, after a six month depo out here to Oki, i'm on my way back, got a few things to fix on the bike before i can start ridin though, needs a new tire and a re-registration and a fresh oil change with a good tank of gas to run though it and a fresh set of spark plugs, i still think my full suit should fit, didn't really gain any major weight. hopefully the last six months of it being in storage didn't hurt it too much, i through in some sta-bil in the tank before i left so it should be good, and the battery was disconnected but it will probably still need to be charged. hope to see a few of ya out there when i get back.
Congrats on the going home! Always feels great. I have had a deoployment or two that got on my netves and went too long, but the homecomings wear always great.

If you need help with the bike, call Glenn Castro from North County Hypersports in Oceanside. He and Curt Jordan were the only people I trusted.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.