Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Uni Shooters! Bottoms Up!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, its official, i'm comin home finally, after a six month depo out here to Oki, i'm on my way back, got a few things to fix on the bike before i can start ridin though, needs a new tire and a re-registration and a fresh oil change with a good tank of gas to run though it and a fresh set of spark plugs, i still think my full suit should fit, didn't really gain any major weight. hopefully the last six months of it being in storage didn't hurt it too much, i through in some sta-bil in the tank before i left so it should be good, and the battery was disconnected but it will probably still need to be charged. hope to see a few of ya out there when i get back.

·
Uni Shooters! Bottoms Up!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, been back for a few days now, almost 2 weeks i think, got the bike pretty close to completion, changed out the chain and sprockets to a 520 conversion, new oil and filter, full tank of gas, and a 190 55 michilen pilot 2ct, got spark plugs sittin in the truck ready to get put in and waiting on smog block offs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.