Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im currently making an R1 background for your computer, i am good at making backgrounds (anyone doubts goto www.desktopgirls.com and search britney spears, my name is SlimTDX, youll see the one i made and sent in) or just drop me your AIM name and i can send you some that i have made. britney spears, susan ward, catherine zeta jones, etc. if you want me to make you one of bikes or anything send me the pics you want me to use. about 4-7 so i have some artistic choices hahaha. but right now im working on a R1 background, its good so far, any suggestions to screen size? currently im making it to be 1024x768. any smaller would be no problem. bigger might cause some sharpening problems but i doubt it as long as it isnt a preposterous screen size. so drop me a line if you want me to send you the finished R1 one. also if swedie would like i could send him a copy so that he can post it on the site.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
HEHE! Cool! Make it say R1-Forum.com. Otherwise.. no thanks. Gotta be rough and make some profit ya know :)

I'm eagerly waiting for it!

·
Registered
447 Posts
That's cool. The size is good for a minimum. I don't think to many people have 15-inch monitors with 800x600 resolution but I could be wrong. I'll send you some.

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
I want one you can find some of my pics in the pictures section

1 - 4 of 4 Posts