Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got thinking of how i was a right orrible bastered as a kid in my late teens, done some stupid petty crime like joy riding right up seriouse crime (not drugs) that would have lead to jail unquestionably many times.
this had carried on upto my late teens and into my 20s til i started a family, i have calmed so much since those days, i feel so ashamed of the hurt i have caused, fortunately or unfortunatly i was never caught for my actions, it goes to show that a tiger can and do change its spots.i try to be a good parent ( not like my pa who beat the shit outta me making me feel ashamed in school with regular beat marks across my back)
anyway i dont do the church thing , i suppose this is like me confessing,i am doing well now with a good job,live in a good house in a part of the country people would give there right arm for, i have perfect family and i couldnt ask for more.
does this proove jail dont work? i dunno but i do know im sorry to you the public.

·
Registered
481 Posts
:thumbup Nice job on the turn around. Welcome to the good life. I think everyone made some stupid mistakes when we were young. Now Im trying to keep my kids from making them too. :scared

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,933 Posts
We learn from our mistakes. As long as you have come to terms with where you were wrong ( granted no serious crimes were committed ) and put it into perspective ( as you apparently are ) then you can move forward; leaving it all behind.

·
I am craving sushi.
4,302 Posts
Your forgiven by me as long as you've forgiven yourself. BTW...that really hurt when you shot me but I got over it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts