Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone here interested in indiglo guages???

Please read this post on R6 forum.
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fyamahar6messagenetfrm33.showMessage?topicID=90.topic

www.speedhut.com have model development program http://www.speedhut.com/15orders.asp and the guys on r6 forum have arranged with Speedhut to make some.

Interested in doing the same for our R1??
If so can someone from U.S talk to Speedhut and make a deal for us?? It is hard for me because I leave in Australia (time difference and international call rate).

Cheers

:rock

· ÆNIMA
200 Posts
I'm interested in this potential deal, especially getting something custom. I'll get in touch with Banshee, the guy handling the R6 deal and get contact info. I think we should wait till they've verified they can make them for the R6 gauges before looking into getting some made for the R1 gauges.

I may be able to hook us up with some R1 gauges to send them also, not for free, but a lot better then what can be found on Ebay. Also, are the differences between 98-99 gauges and 00-01 gauges significant enough that they'd have to be done completely seperate?

I'm willing to run with this if enough people are interested.

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But this one they make them to your design :rock

· ÆNIMA
200 Posts
The Graphic Art gauges aren't Indiglo. They are just replacement faces. I've helped several people install them in their gauge clusters. A good set of Indiglo gauges looks completely different at night. Pictures will never be able to do Indiglo justice.

Graphic Art Moto Design makes some sweet face replacements for sure. I had every intention of getting a set, and still will if this Indiglo deal doesn't go through for whatever reason. I'm not seeing enough of an interest at this point in particular, but I've got some friends with connections and I may be able to place some bulk orders for resale through cycle shops around the area. One of the guys is on Vacation in Spain right now though.

· Full Time Post Whore
9,063 Posts
Hey I would be very interested in this!!!!!!!!!

I know for 99 R1 they have bulbs instead of leds...which sucks but there is a way to do this....

just need to take it apart and change all the bulbs to leds I guess..

there is a guy who does this at www.bluegauges.com

He can change your gauge lights to indigloo or any color you want but for some reason he couldn't help me because 99 R1 has bulbs in then :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.