Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) 14 piece 3M Urethane film paint protection kit from TheTankSlapper.bz, which was prototyped on this bike.

2) Inuitive Race Products (IRP) "race" frame sliders ("street" sliders with anodized offset aluminum brackets to be ready soon, currently still in product development), swing arm sliders/spools, clutch slider (and also in product development are the bar-end sliders, left and right front axle sliders, left swing arm pivot slider. The above also prototyped on my 04.

3) Cut and fit a section of fiberglass screen material to protect the radiator.

That's all for now. Other little goodies in the works....

Attachments

·
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, for the "race" sliders, which bolt directly into the motor mounts, you have to cut a radius into the panel to clear the slider. The "street" version won't require any trimming because they mount via offset aluminum brackets that clear the bodywork.

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
Eyespy said:
Yes, for the "race" sliders, which bolt directly into the motor mounts, you have to cut a radius into the panel to clear the slider. The "street" version won't require any trimming because they mount via offset aluminum brackets that clear the bodywork.
Hey thanks, I pan on getting the sliders but I don't know if I could put the drill to it like that.... nice to know on the street version I won't have to cut.... :beer

·
Boobs r cool
108 Posts
Nice...but when are you gonna get rid of the front signals and rear fender?!

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,542 Posts
Wow Mc'ds must b paying u well
congrats on the new 1 and get back to work

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
Eyespy said:
1) 14 piece 3M Urethane film paint protection kit from TheTankSlapper.bz, which was prototyped on this bike.

2) Inuitive Race Products (IRP) "race" frame sliders ("street" sliders with anodized offset aluminum brackets to be ready soon, currently still in product development), swing arm sliders/spools, clutch slider (and also in product development are the bar-end sliders, left and right front axle sliders, left swing arm pivot slider. The above also prototyped on my 04.

3) Cut and fit a section of fiberglass screen material to protect the radiator.

That's all for now. Other little goodies in the works....
Looks good. I also ordered the same full protection kit from thetankslapper.biz.

·
'nuff sed
1,085 Posts
Eyespy, I'm quite disappointed in the chicken strips. :lol

Just kiddin'. You've prolly only had it a few hours and already modin' her up! Good job!

·
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, I haven't even started the motor up yet, and I've had the bike since the night of 2-17.....:confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts