Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· No Title
4 Posts
thread resurrection?

Actually I had a question of my own. I have Farmer's insurance in California. I downed my bike in the twisties. I was thinking about filing a claim with my insurance agent (no doubt it will be my fault). I'm pretty sure the damage will be around 1000. How much do you think my rates are going to go up? I have an 05 R1 the right side is jacked up. Thanks for any help.

· No Title
4 Posts
Piny up the cash, or don't. I have been fixing mine bit by bit. (similar accident) and I have a perfectly clean Ins. record, so when I go down a bit harder it won't be claim #2. the less claims the better.
Thanks for the advice... but I guess that's why I'm asking if it's going to be worth it. Just wondering if anyone else had a similar situation. Wanted to see how much their INS went up. My deductible is only 200... so that's why I'm considering just doing it... Now that I think about it.. the damage would be well over 1000... I mean everything got tagged... :dunno

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.