Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
11,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF!!!?? They are wearing helmets and leather. They won't catch anything. You're on an island. Take everyones temperature and social distance if you still believe all the BS. I was looking forward to watching it. Fucking Whitmer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Of course it’s been canceled, without the crowds it’s not economically viable to put it on. There’s still travel restrictions between countries and regions, so as a result they wouldn’t get the people to spend to make it worth while.
whether you believe the virus controls are worth it or not, the fact is USA is showing the world how not to do it. I’m personally very happy not to have the problems you guys are having ATM

·
11,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course it’s been canceled, without the crowds it’s not economically viable to put it on. There’s still travel restrictions between countries and regions, so as a result they wouldn’t get the people to spend to make it worth while.
whether you believe the virus controls are worth it or not, the fact is USA is showing the world how not to do it. I’m personally very happy not to have the problems you guys are having ATM
The liberal cities were the ones hardest hit. NYC never even shut down the subways. The majority of these deaths in the USA were in old and sick people. I don't even know anyone who's shown symptoms or gotten sick. 99% of the country was either not infected or asymptomatic.

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
546 Posts
And you know some people croaked from the Flu and you didn't hear anything about them, it's all been Covid 19. Flu or not.

·
11,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
49 Posts
WTF!!!?? They are wearing helmets and leather. They won't catch anything. You're on an island. Take everyones temperature and social distance if you still believe all the BS. I was looking forward to watching it. Fucking Whitmer.
Well at least MotoAmerica is running...Cam Baubier won the first race on his Attack R1!!!and I think R1's were top three

·
If speed kills quit taking it
1,643 Posts
This is the first you're hearing about it? The cancellation was announced in March.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts