Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 509 Posts

·
Love that Crossplane...
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
UPDATE: Brembo Master, Spiegler lines, and some carbon fiber installed

Just got a few more pieces installed. Still looking forward to getting my forks and wheels installed, but here are the updated pics:

Brembo master cylinder & lever:

Spiegler ines:

Carbon trim pieces, still waiting on my inner fairings to arrive. Gotta be honest, I'm very satisfied with the MDI pieces I ordered.

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,514 Posts
Coming along nicely my friend! Very tasteful modding with the Brembo MC with matching Clutch perch, and Renthal clipons... I might have to replicate the look :thumbup

What are you going to do about your front brake calipers with the Ohlins forks? :dundun:

·
Love that Crossplane...
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Coming along nicely my friend! Very tasteful modding with the Brembo MC with matching Clutch perch, and Renthal clipons... I might have to replicate the look :thumbup

What are you going to do about your front brake calipers with the Ohlins forks? :dundun:
Thanks so much, I really appreciate the kind words my man. :thumbup As for your bike, I'd love to see it with more tasty bits on it. :fact :boobies

I've got a nice set of 108mm Brembo calipers waiting to go on my Ohlins forks, just need to get those 108mm caliper mounts for the forks first. :sneaky :hammer:

·
The Big R
403 Posts
Superb build. Some really awesome bits you have there. Props

·
Love that Crossplane...
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Banned
5,515 Posts
Looking clean Shawn. Excellent choices.

The mc and lines are fairily simple, just tedious. You'll have to take your time bleeding the air out of the lines but it will save you some money. Let me know and I can give you some advice on how to do it. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,633 Posts

·
My R1 thinks she's a Twin
847 Posts
Loving this build. I'm slowly getting mine up to spec. These Watsens should be here in a few days and then i'll get some pics done. Keep up the good work man, it's inspiring!
Mike

·
Love that Crossplane...
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Loving this build. I'm slowly getting mine up to spec. These Watsens should be here in a few days and then i'll get some pics done. Keep up the good work man, it's inspiring!
Mike
I'm eventually going to order a set because they look really clean and I'm very impressed with the amount of light they put out! Please post up pics once once you get them! :thumbup

·
Love that Crossplane...
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
UPDATE: Carrozzeria front wheel, Braking SK rotors, and Dzus Fasteners Installed

Well, I made some more progress this afternoon with the help of SSPilot. :sing:

Front Carrozzeria V-Track wheel installed with Braking SK rotor with ti hardware:

Dzus fastners:

The bike goes in for the 600 mile service tomorrow and will also get the 520 front sprocket, chain, and rear wheel installed at that time. I'll make sure to get more pictures of it tomorrow and update the build.

·
My R1 thinks she's a Twin
847 Posts
Trust me, the only reason i haven't got pics up yet is because i'm waiting for the Watsen's to come in. Should be any day now!
Mike

I'm eventually going to order a set because they look really clean and I'm very impressed with the amount of light they put out! Please post up pics once once you get them! :thumbup

·
Love that Crossplane...
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
UPDATE: Carrozzeria Rear Wheel, Front Sprocket, and Chain Installed

Well, I got the rear wheel, front sprocket, and chain put on so I decided it was time to get it outside to get some real pics.

Next items on the list are rearsets, just waiting on burn-z to get his new ones, and my new forks & front/rear calipers. Still PLENTY of stuff to do: ti this and that, thanks to all of you who've turned me into a fledgling ti-addict :rant, carbon fiber bits, ECUnleashed, maybe a dash, and I'm sure all kinds of other stuff as well!

41 - 60 of 509 Posts